What we do
We provide the amazing opportunity to experience playing competitive tennis in France.
You just focus on your tennis, we take care of everything else.
For Player & Coaches.
The French tennis circuit is by far the best in the world. There are over 5000 tournaments per summer, open to level and age, and all of them have prizes for winners. Every tournament has the opportunity to find tournaments for his/her level, play in different surfaces, and develop different tennis strategies.. Moreover, this experience can provide you the opportunity to get in contact with French clubs to play team matches the following years at different locations. Many well-known players such as Gaston Gaudio, Richard Gasquet, Gael Monfils, Marie Pierce and Amelie Mauresmo, among others, played in this circuit before becoming full time ATP/WTA players.
Who can participate
Players over 11 years old, beginners or professionals. We also work with clubs, academies and private coaches.
From May to August. During this period players and coaches can join us any time, from 2 to 12 weeks. However, to preserve the quality of the service, the places are limited. Please make sure to book in advance here.
Where are we located
Our base is located in Rouen, a beautiful city in Normandy, about one hour from Paris, and close to some of the most important tournaments in France.
What we do for you
- Select your French ranking.
- Get your tennis license from the French Tennis Federation (FFT).
- Arrange your participation in the FFT tournaments and organize your personalized schedule according to your level.
- Provide you physical training, tennis coaching, housing and take care of transportation to your tournaments.
What you need to do
- Reserve your place.
- Arrange your international health insurance.
- Apply for your visa (in case you need one).
- Book your flights.